- Due to photographic and screen limitations associated with the representation of products, some items may differ to a small extent (for example in colour) from the way they appear on the site
- All orders must reach the minimum order value of $20 (before GST and freight)
- All prices are in Australian Dollars without GST and may change without prior notification
- The total on the website product does not include GST and freight. These will be added at checkout
- An order cannot be processed until credit card / Paypal / Strip details have been provided or a direct transfer has been made.
- We accept payment either via credit card (Visa/MasterCard), or PayPal or Strip
- Cash, Credit (Visa/MasterCard) and Debit cards (square reader) at the markets.
- Payment must be made in full prior to dispatch of goods
- Credit card details will not be kept on record unless permission has been granted by the cardholder to do so. By giving us permission to store your credit card, you are giving us authority to immediately process any orders placed with us and charging your card accordingly
- All goods remain the property of Azara Collection until payment is received in full.
- Failure to provide payment for an order may result in the order being cancelled.
- All orders are usually dispatched within three (3) days via Australia Post eParcel. This time frame may change during periods of high demand in sale times. Charges will vary depending upon your location along with the size and weight of your parcel
- We will try to let you know if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but we will not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery,
- Please note these are estimates by Australia Post, we cannot guarantee or be held responsible for delivery times once the item is in the hands of Australia Post, items sometimes get incorrectly sorted and delayed. Australia Post has a delivery success rate in excess of 93% within the quoted time frame so there should not be any problems
- You must ensure that you are able to take delivery of the product without delay and at any time reasonably specified by us or Australia Post. If you are not, they may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the Post Office. If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the product to you) accept delivery or collect the product from the Post Office, then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
Charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or no longer make the product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are cancelling the order, in which case we will refund to you, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the product, and any storage fees as provided for above)
Local pickup option at the checkout is designed to save you delivery fees if you live on or around the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia and choose to pick up your purchases from a designated address or at the local markets where Azara Collection may have a stall. After making your purchase and pay through the checkout placing your order, with Local pickup chosen, simply email Azara at firstname.lastname@example.org to work out the best address for you to collect your goods.
Faulty Goods and Returns:
- We aim to provide you with products of the highest standard and quality. If you have received a product with a defect, please send us photos of the faulty product to email@example.com. To make this process quick, it is highly recommended that you attach your name, receipt record and the item code to the email address. Once the image has been received we will get in contact with you regarding the fault claim. Failure to provide an image may result in your fault claim being denied.
- Returns will only be accepted with prior authorisation from the warehouse manager. Only authorised returns of faulty goods will be replaced or reimbursed. Any returns made without authorisation are unable to be replaced or reimbursed. Any claims must be made within 14 days of receipt of goods
- Goods may only be returned by a courier or post approved by us
- Change of mind returns must be authorised by a member of the Azara Collection. Please note that for any change of mind returns, freight is not reimbursable.
- If goods were brought from a market stall of Azara Collection, you may bring the product back within 14 days for a replacement or refund if approved by the shall operator of Azara Collection.