Quiz 1: Vector Vs Raster
- All sessions have video step by step training for self-paced, stress-free learning.
- Courses are designed for all learning abilities at a basic level. People with experience using the software can speed through the course.
- On completion of this course, we cut your two projects together on the required material and post both back to you for FREE.
- In August 2020 if you live close to Caloundra, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, you may like to learn how to cut them yourself at our studio. This part of your course is also free.
- The course includes helping tips and tricks for laser cutting.
- Ongoing support with the software and answering laser cutting questions.
- When you have gained accreditation* when finished this course, you can continue with the software, designing products which can be sent for cutting at Azara Collection or visit the Azara Collective studio to cut yourself. Materials and booking laser times are available at the studio for your convenience.
*to gain accreditation, you are required to submit 1 Quiz, 4 activities and 2 projects to an approved standard by Tori, your trainer.
- Anyone in Australia can complete this course and continue to design projects after, Azara Collection is happy to continue to cut your products and post back to you.